Sign in to follow this  
chain

My Apologizes

I'm sorry I haven't really been on much and it looks like it will get worse for me in the up coming months. Work and bussiness ventures have proven to take a lot of my time these days, and really haven't had time to sit and chat much with friends. Also a lot have noticed i hadn't put a lot of news at chainscriptz or done much in regards to news. I have been spending a lot of time with my company and also venturing outside of my fields, plus owning a building of my own has taken a lot of toll on me. Hopefully in the winter months things are a bit slower for me but then again I'm leaving for europe soon for 2 months and that's another 2months away. We will see what the tide brings and the time i have. I'm confiedent on my partners Wes and Warrior and good friends that will help me if needed. Anyways long story short see you all soon from time to time!!

Awww.. :072:

We shall do the up most to support you in all your ventres Chain, and wish you all the best in them, and most of all have fun doing them!! we shall be here when you get back. :04a97f13:

You know we will always be here for you bro. You don't have to worry about that...All I can say is good luck with all your ventures, if anyone deserves it, it's you. Next to your time in Europe I'm always just a text away. But if you need something just let me know I'll call, email or text ya while your away.