chain

Phoenix Chat

There is a new chat Network available called Phoenix Chat which belongs to a good ole friend of mine. He has put a lot of time and effort into this chat and his site. I finally had time to vist his chat and saw that yes he uses lightirc but made it to his style and played a lot with it. he also has made his chat side around the website itself. It's very simple and easy to use and you can go in as a guest or register, eithier way take a look and see for yourself. If you are a irc user simple to connect too!! just /serv and irc.phoenixchat.net:7000

I wish PK all the best and I will continue to see his chat server grow!!

http://www.phoenixchat.net/

Thank you for your time and kind words Chain..

A few things about the site:

Full screen ocx/msn and Flash chat rooms with no adverts!

The site has radio going and players in every chat room. Dj's welcome to join.

Flash rooms have cam and voice. I have my own media server which makes these options as clear and fast as Skype connections.

A games arcade with some of your favorite Facebook games. The 8 ball pool has a chat room beside it. More will be added. try it here

Video and photo Gallery

Profile look up from all chat rooms. In Flash Click on members name in chat screen. OCX click on member in nick list.

All running on an 8 core 24 gig ram server in the USA. The chat is fast for Trivia etc.

Cheers Pk

phoenix.jpg

Thank you Notorious.. Yes Phoenix chat is an unofficial chat where every one is equal, so follow the unofficial link  www.phoenixchat.net and do it your way Lmfao....

Founded 2012

New mirc coming out soon, just need some final touches.

Opens cams with in mirc and web. to many options to list.

All components credits are listed. This I hope will be a nice package.

Angel script for Phoenix Chat

mirc.png

Any questions you have on the new mirc, please ask. My main goal with this project, was to make it more like a web based client. Also user friendly. I really hope people enjoy the mirc and its features. I also like to Thank Chain for building an awesome place, where people can come together and create mircs for sites. Also where people can put there downloads in.

ok I have added the 4 scripts to site and have a category for Phoenix Chat :088:

Im happy to announce Angel and I have a new partner in crime lol

Groovyaxis as many know him as, has convinced us to change to Inspirc.

Ircx is what I have been running and is ok but I think this will be a great move forwad for the site.

We have been testing for a while now and hope to have the change over this weekend.

Drop in and say hello.

And always to all members Keep scripting and chat alive, no matter where you chat don't bow to social media sites.

I said above dont bow to social media sites...Well if you can't beat them go up against them!
Phoenix Chat is now a social media site. With facebook ,my space and blog.com all in one and heaps more features.

Chat is still there but now more for the user to design there own profiles,add friends,likes and any thing else you can do on facebook and more.

Most of all, it is advert free so nothing shoved in your face other than the content you choose.

740 Games on site, make your own pages/groups,apps,blogs and the list goes on.

New members are loving the ad free environment and the site is growing fast.

If you were a member you have to sign up again...sorry. login in with your facebook account its easy or create a profile.

screen.png

Thank you so much Chain and Seraphim.

The site is coming along very nicely with people joining who are sick of facebook advertisements.

Design your own profile option with your choice of backgrounds, fonts etc. is a big hit to.

The site is not like other chats, you can promote your site on your own timeline or pages you create.

Basicly you can do anything you can do on facebook and more..Without getting adverts shoved in your face!

Add friends,share,like,upload youtube videos and a big list of privacy options .

Enjoy and ty for reading...